No products in the cart.
Yong Tau Fu Set C (sotong)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Yong Tau Fu yang mengandungi pelbagai bahan campur dengan kuah hitam amat sedap. Set C ini yang mengandungi sotong.
COD ? dari Langgar ke Kuala Kedah. Caj COD dikenakan mengikut kawasan.
- Open order jam 9.30 pagi sampai 2.30 petang setiap hari.
- Penghantaran biasa jam 3 petang runner mula keluar.
- dimakan untuk sarapan, makan tengah hari atau makan malam.
- pelbagai bahan seperti tauhu, sayur-sayuran, surimi, sotong dan sebagainya.
Yong Tau Fu is used to describe a dish instead of the stuffed tofu item exclusively. It is a variation of the above Hakka cuisine as cooked by other dialect groups. The dish can contain various selection of food items, including tofu, fish balls, crab sticks, bitter melons, cuttlefish, eggplants, seafood, fish paste such as fish balls and fish cakes, and various forms of fresh produce. Vegetables such as bitter melon and chilis are usually filled with surimi. The foods are then sliced into bite-size pieces, cooked
briefly in boiling broth, and then served either in the broth as soup or with the broth in a separate bowl.
- Wide range of “healthier choice” items like fresh vegetables and tofu
- A little can go for the savory or even deep-fried items.
- Very healthy and delicious dish for any special occasions, especially for the holiday seasons
- It is also a fantastic showpiece on a platter for all your family and friends.
- Some of health benefits are the essential fatty acids in the oily fish help thin the blood and result in better blood flow, lower blood pressure and reduce bad cholesterol in the body, improving cardiovascular health by preventing heart and coronary heart diseases.
One day just sell
30 Yong Tau Fu, don’t wait any longer, buy delicious Yong Tau Fu and order it today.
There are no reviews yet.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.